Brush Cleansers The options!

09 August 2014






For all you beauties I have done a very useful post which I have been meaning to do for a while.. We all buy brushes, some perhaps more than others (unnecessarily like me =O) We often use them a lot, apply makeup but when it comes to cleaning we often neglect them, or this routine becomes so long! Which obviously can't be good as there will be a build up of bacteria. and so on...

However this is a post on what to use for cleaning your brushes, I have already mentioned in my other posts that I use shampoo and conditioner, some people use fancy brush cleansers, I also have the mac cleanser for a quick everyday cleanse. My step by step process on how to clean brushes will be linked here :)

Buying a separate brush cleanser may not be up everyone's street, and using shampoo followed by conditioner may be a long process as well, and often your brushes will smell like your hair (if you like that then it's ok, I find it weird if I'm honest, because when I change up shampoo's some of them smell stronger than others, it's cool on the hair people not on my face!)

I have been trying just normal anti bacterial hand wash here and there without intention and realised, hang on a second, (fancy revelation music here**) TADA! This actually cleans my brushes really well, gets rid of all the nasty gunk and bacteria as well as making them very soft! This is also waaay quicker and cheaper! I still use the same process in cleaning them. And by the way you don't need no  fancy ones posh nosh hand washes just what you use to clean your hands with! Any brand any make. The one below is the one I am currently using.



 
Hope you liked this post! Will be trying to update more often now :) any suggestions or questions, comment below or even on my Instagram @yasmiinella


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx