Everyday makeup- summer edition

14 August 2014


This is part of my summer editions post, the first of which is makeup ofcourse!
This is everything that I have been using for most days in the summer!
 
 
Starting with spf as ive mentioned in my previous post how important it is to protect the skin even if its just sunny outside but not necessarily hot. the higher the SPF the better.

Foundation and concealer, obviosly I love my bobbi brown corrector to get ride of dark circles but I haven't been reaching for a concealer just my foundation! This brush is exellent for applying this! not all brushes work.



This foundation isn't oily but it is very creamy so just in case I would suggest to use a translucent powder, I ofcourse like my kick ass powder and as ever love to apply with my RT blush brush


 

As always I have mentioned for summer time bronzing is a must, been loving this I'm sure you all know (Review should be coming up next week) applying this with a stippling brush is the best, and a suttle cream blusher to blend in. Top shop blushers are very pigmented so little goes a long way, and also I really like the Revlon cream blushers.


I have dark brown eyes (very dark) and purple really compliments them so I've opted for this beautiful eyeliner from rimmel alonside loreal mascara. I think you need these bright liners in the summer to brighten up the natural look.


Didn't do anything to my brows, they look quite tamed haha x
 

To top it off with this very pretty pink shade from mac, mac please me! should I do an updated mac lipsticks post? comment below.. the collection has increased since the last time! (oops!)

Thanks for reading- Yaz x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx