Bourjois Bronzing primer Review

24 August 2014









I'm sure you have heard me using this bronzer a lot, as I have mentioned it again and again. I cam across this product after I saw the Chanel sole tan I think it's called, in the beauty world. I was speaking to my friend about the Chanel one and she told me to try this.

I tried it and I absolutely love it! Another Bourjois product that has made me happy, I do really like Bourjois :)

I guess it's very similar to the Chanel sole tan as I think Bourjois and Chanel are both made in the same factory or they're sister companies, Something like that anyway!

The Bourjois bronzing primer is a thick moose texture, similar to that of Maybelline dream moose foundation in that pot. The Chanel one I would say is a cream. I like to apply it with a stippling brush, as I do with cream blushers and it blends really nicely to give a semi powdery finish without looking powdery. The colour is in between orange and brown, so a very nice natural bronzing shade but not really for contouring I would say.

I am so glad I didn't buy the Chanel one which is quite expensive compared to this which is under a tenner! Glad to have not made that splurge and in stead can spend that money towards something else.

You can use this on it's own with no foundation, just a bit of bronzed look, under foundation as a primer, on top of your foundation. I prefer to use it on top, although if I do use it underneath my foundation as a base I often go over it with powder once I have applied my foundation! And it lasts all day..
 



Would you like any other reviews of any products I have mentioned in any of my posts comment away :)



Thanks for reading dolls, 

Yasmin 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx