#WIMB 2- Summer edition

16 August 2014


I love watching videos on You tube about these kind of things, I think because I'm nosey haha!
I don't know about you but in the Summer I like to be light weight and carry less things, because I feel hot and bothered, whether it is during the day or evening out.

I love envelope style big clutches, this is black with this leather feel to it and this pretty gold detailing! This is from Accessorize
 

All the things inside my clutch:

I carry a small purse also from Accessorize because I hate carrying big purses as they tend take up a lot of room. This note book is little and handy if I want to perhaps write anything for example my wish list haha. And with it this super pretty pen. I always need a brush to apply my blusher. A hand sanitizer is a must for disgusting trains in London, and after to moisturise my hand- Nivea soft, cheap but very nice. A deodorant and a spray mist for Sumner.

 
Inside my purse, a oyster card, change(cash) credit/debit cards, mirror, lipstick, keys, foundation use as concealer for touch ups, and lastly blusher
 
 
Mac lipstick Please Me, Topshop blusher neon rose, Bobbi Brown foundation stick in 4.5

Thanks for reading dolls, 

Yasmin 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx