Evening skincare routine

11 July 2014


It wasn't very long ago that I posted my morning skin care routine and I didn't want to leave a big gap (as what accidently tends to happen) I thought I would show you lovely beauties my evening skin care routine. When I say evening skincare routine what I mean is makeup removing routine at night. The first part is when I remove makeup and second part is before sleep :) I will only talk about products in detail they haven't been mentioned already in my morning skin care routine here.


Quick make up removing
So I have all that makeup you know 'mascara and the rest not going to list everything'. I start with makeup wipes, I used to use simple but recently changed to say yes to cucumber wipes which I'm not that happy with, (I'm trying to use them up) but I only use them for my eye makeup so it's okai. So before I get any 'oh my god she uses wipes' I'm guilty! But I do only use for the eyes yhh and any lippy. I recently brought the 'YES to grapefruit wipes' which I so prefer over the cucumber ones.
 
Two step cleanse- lotion and oil
Secondly I do a 2 step cleanse, first with a lotion- organic purity cleansing lotion to remove my makeup then with an oil cleanser Merumaya cleanser to clean my skin. I massage this into my skin and slowly add water and massage further until the oil turns into a milk cleanser, I use a hot cloth to remove (any will do even a flannel) I rinse my face with warm water.

 
Face mask
I usually apply a face mask- use different ones on different days depending on my skin. Then take a shower after this step then move onto the second stage of cleansing. I will hopefully be doing different masks post, I know I did promise along time ago and I don't what happened in the time in between but will do soon, and also a post on natural masks :)

Exfoliating and or toner
I use cotton pads and my exfoliating toner all over my face- this acts as a very gentle exfoliate. I use this only twice a week as exfoliators can stripe the skin, I use my lush toner or other days.
 
 
 
Serum
I use my serum ester lauder- or I sometimes use my La Roche Posay or the vitamin E by Body shop by tapping motion on my skin. A serum helps to get into the deeper layers of the skin.
 
 

Night cream
Now time for my night cream- love Origins Nightamins packed full of with vitamins and minerals, its a really thick nourishing cream. At night our skin is often repairing itself.
 
 
Eye cream and Lip balm
I use my eye cream again in the night and of course a lip balm because my lips are usually dry.

Spots
If  have any spots I apply the Origins spot remover on any spots as it dries out the spot.

Although this may seem so long for some people I have been forcing myself to keep up and do this routine as looking after your skin is essential and investing in skin. Makeup should come after skincare. Also you skin repairs itself during the night so it's essentials to give the right vitmains and oils.

All of the above products can be brought from Boots and other department stores, except the Merumaya cleansing oil from John Lewis. the organic cleansing lotion from Hollands and Barrats.

I have also done my morning skincare routine.

Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx