Hair routine for my damaged hair :(

07 July 2014


This post is rather on a sad note, only due to the fact that dip dying my hair with Loreal's ombre kit has left my hair rather damaged I shall say. It has vastly changed the texture of my hair, my hair went from fine smooth and silly to frizzy and crispy! so beware of this hair dye, however I have dyed my hair in the past with no reactions using the other brands and Loreal's dyes, so it was probably the bleach in the dip dye.
 
At first I didn't really notice much but as time went on... :((

So what's happened has happened and the only thing I can do is either shave my hair of :o definitely not going to happen or use products that will help restore and repair my hair! second option please!
Btw guys sorry if I'm repeating some of the things I've mentioned in previous posts! which was a very long time ago.. This is kind of more like my weekly thing I do to my hair.


I can't believe all this time I was using the wrong shampoo *well done Yaz clever cloggs* this time I opted for a shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair *duhh that would be what you pick*
 
I've never used this before and it contained argon oil which is about the only oil i can stomach (I have a very strong nose when it comes to oils.) while I was blogging the other day I accidently left the conditioner on for 1 and half hours (how time flies when blogging) after I washed my hair it was so soft and it looked and felt much better. So I made a note to myself every week I will use this conditioner leaving it on for 1 hour or 2.
 

Recognise this little tool, yhh it's my tangle teaser, although I have been hearing the wet brush is better, yhh noo??
 
I like to brush out my hair and blow dry (heat can't be too good) so I try and use the cold setting on my dryer. Then spray a bit of this, the 'Brazilian smooth therapy by OGX' which further smooth's out my hair.
 

I often use the 'strengthens and repair split ends binder by Charles Worthington' on the ends of my hair and I feel a difference on the ends of my hair where my split ends are minimised.

 
 

On other days or before washing my hair maybe twice a month which I definitely need to increase I apply this oil to the roots to the ends, it smells nice and doesn't make my hair greasy. I wash it using the steps above. This argon oil of morocco is quite inexpensive to buy and can be purchased from Superdrugs.

You can purchase all the above products from Boots, Superdrugs and maybe most supermarkets. They are very affordable and I really like the Charles Worthington range as well as the Organix OGX range because they are very effective.
 
 
Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx