June favourites!

02 July 2014


This month I have been loving a lot of products which I have previously already mentioned for instance my mac mineralise blush in gentle! Perfect for this time of year. I had to think long and hard about all the products I have used a lot and loved using them! and guess what as usual there's a whole list of things! (guilty) haha!


I have a number of skin care products this month, firstly the Clarins gentle exfoliating toner, I don't know but I haven't been using this a lot and my skin was getting little breakouts and I wasn't sure why, so after my cleansing routine I decide to reach out for a toner so my skin will get further cleaning with a toner and also to close the pores AND exfoliate my skin gently, as I have dry skin (didn't want to strip the skin) I noticed my skin clearing up and also felt much better after use. Used this about twice a week.

Second skin care product is my Clinique moisture surge extended thirst relief! OMG this stuff is packed with hydration, although it's thick it sinks right in. 

I'm more of a shower girl than a bath person as it's quick and refreshing, I leave baths to like once a week and take showers once or twice a day. This means a lot of product gets used up, a product that I love to use to feel refreshed is the Original Source mint and tea tree! The smell is just, getting me feeling tingled right now thinking about it haha

This isn't the best eyelash curler, ELF eyelash curler, but it does the job ...mental note to wish list Shuemera  eyelash curlers... Curling my lashes before applying mascara has become my new thing, I wasn't all that faffed before but I see why all the make up artist do it.


I have a lot of lipsticks, a bit too many I say or people say haha but one lipstick that I love as one of my mlbb is Mac velvet teddy, it's got that pretty peachy undertone for my lips. One that's always in my makeup bag alongside mac faux!

Brushes brushes brushes! I often change what I use them for, the Ecotools brushes are really good drugstore brushes, I use the blusher brush for contouring! I like that it doesn't give such a harsh line when contouring.


Lastly the Soap and Glory hocus pocus (instant visual flaw softening illuminator)! I love this especially under my Lo'real true match foundation and this has that perfect golden shade, just perfect for my skin for summer!
 

Is there any posts you would like me to do? What have you been loving? Comment below :)


Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. hey its me daisy dainty! I wanted to let u know that I had a complete blog makeover so im not lemondropsandcandy anymore but im
    www.vanillacraftyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx