Freebies :)

09 July 2014





I'm ao excited to announce that you beauty lovers can get your hands on some freebies! I mean who doesn't like freebies? especially when they are high end makeup and skincare products! oh yhh :)



 
In this month's issue's (August) there are some very fabulous things up for grabs. 
 
Red magazine are giving away the radial lip balm worth around £20!
 
Marie Clare are giving away the balance me cleanse and smooth face balm or balance me rich moisture cream which again cost around £20 each, I wanted to try the balance me cleanse and smooth face balm but now I can without the splurge! they changed the formula of these, before there was oat bits in it which now they have made it very fine.. It contains natural products.
 
Cosmopolitan are giving away new cid lip and cheek crayon tint in 3 different shades and also a mascara to choose from. the lip tints are very pigmented!
 
The most exciting one of all is Glamour magazine giving away Clinique freebies, including chubby sticks, finally Iv'e had all these dupes but I can have the original! in the shades woppin watermelon and super strawberry. A mascara that is really good and lastly the dramatically different moisturiser! 
 
It was very difficult to get hold of these freebies especially the chubby sticks which seem to be out of stock everywhere, but in the end my searching paid off! =D the things we do haha
 
 


Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx