March favourites

30 March 2014


Let's just hold on for a sec.. It's April already??!! Woah! that was fast, feels like i'm doing these favourites posts every few days! But regardless of this, I love showing you guys (you reading, hopefully following *don't mind my cheekiness*) all the products I have used that have thumbs up from me this month..
 


I have been wanting an oil based cleanser for a long time, I was chasing the Clinique take your face off (I think it's called) for a long time which was always out of stock, I then came across Essie Button and Caroline Hirrons talk about Merumaya which happened to be cheaper then the clinique one so instantly I thought yes! I have been using it over a month and I absolutely love it, I can feel it being a staple in my skincare routine. It leaves my skin cleansed (its main job) it leaves no residue and also helped in clearing my skin! I'm going to do a review on this soon so keep a look out!
I'm one of them people that can have many makeup brushes but still have the need to splurge on more! (Some of you's will be thinking that's me! Haha) on my Instagram I have recently put a picture of all the brushes I love using to apply blush with, yes crazily as beauty addicts do, I have more then one. I have been loving the eco tools blusher brush, I know they are quite raved about and rightly so as they are amazing, so soft and I just love the way it applies product. And also the shape of this brush, it's pointy, yet fanned out and has the thin edges! You can use to apply highlighter, contour, blusher and powder.

Concealer. Is like in the same category as lipstick, eyeshadow and blusher, you need more than one, or you don't you just have more than one! Like I need one for correcting dark circles, one for covering under eye, one for highlighting, and one for marks and blemishes! Crazy. I know :) This month I have enjoyed wearing less makeup- like no foundation just concealer, and i've really enjoyed revlons photo ready, its a thick cream consistency that blends really nicely. Hides marks really well!

Staying on Revlon topic you may notice a blusher from my cream blushers post. Yes revlon's charmed enchantment cream blush is a really pretty rosey colour. I have worn this constantly, and also tried a nice shimmer on top! I love rosey colours as I think it's a perfect colour to give the illusion of blushing ;)
Lastly an old favourite which I don't talk about often but I always have on me, Nivea soft hand cream. It's simple, smells lovely and leaves my hand feeling soft and smooth. What more can I say!


What are your some of your favourite things this month?

Thank you for reading dolls,
Yasmin
 ♥
 

 

10 comments :

  1. I may have to try that Revlon blush!

    Sammi at Sammi Sunshine- A Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupp Sammi you should, its beautiful :)

      thans for commenting- Yasmin xx

      Delete
  2. I love the ecotools brushes - they're so soft! Just to let you know I've now added your button to my blog! xx

    beckyisobel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky, ill be adding your's too, and yhh that's my first ecotools brush and I love it,

      Yasmin xx

      Delete
  3. Hiiii again<3 I just thought I'd let you know i've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Check it out here.

    becky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Becky for the nomination hun! but ive already done the award on my previous post :)

      Yaz xx

      Delete
  4. Hi, you asked me on my blog if I wanted to swap buttons and I would love to :) I've already added your button to my site.
    http://misslaurabora.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the product of Nivea, I use it almost every day! I am also very curious about the make up brush! Love, Carmen www.ourbeautythings.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup I really like the smell of the hand cream :) definitely it is a very good brush, I use it every single day!!
      Thanks for commenting Carmen

      Yasmin xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx