Cream Blushers

12 March 2014

 
Probably about 2 years ago if you asked me about cream blushers I wouldn't have had a clue about them, *embarrassed* I probably did come across them in shop isles but wasn't that very interested as I was totally all about powder. I mean who needs cream if the powder does the job right?  It was only last year I think that I really got into them, especially during the summer and spring when I discovered what a natural complexion they give.

  
I have quite a number of brands of blushers, as you do being a makeup addict one isn't enough!, however personally I think they are really good, not to say there aren't brands that I haven't mentioned are not as good, before I receive any accusing :) as I don't have them no point me talking about them :) but please do comment below if there are any I've missed (I'm sure there's loads) that I should try. Always happy to go shopping, just need an excuse :P
 
 
My first cream blushers that I tried would be by Revlon, I love the packaging of them where you are able to see the colour of the blushers at the bottom. I hate it when you have to open something to see what's inside! like why? anyway they are very sheer though which is a downside but it probably means swirling your brush and applying more than you need to won't make you like a clown! . The colours I have are pinched a peachy colour, flushed a hot pink colour and charmed a very nice dusty rose colour. My favourite out of the three would be Charmed.
 
 
I didn't realise Topshop do makeup, must have been blind walking past them, not only do they do a makeup line but it is very good, highly recommend (thumbs up). Their blushers are quite neony bright colours and very pigmented so you do need to apply lightly (the thing I said about the clown applies here). If you use a light hand and blend, the shade won't be as bright as it is in the pan so hooray for some of you's looking at the images thinking never me!. They do look really pretty, their packaging is just the usual top shop poker dots. they have a nice mirror on them which is always a great thing but no see through packaging. I wish they did have toned down colours though. the two shades I have prime time and neon rose.
 
MUA from Superdrug are a more cheaper alternative YAY!, they have some very nice colours, but I find it hard to apply with a brush as they come in quite small packaging. however the formula is really nice and I can't really complain as they only cost I think 1 or 2 pounds. Bargain! this shade is a nice pinky coral colour called yummy. and a positive note is you can quite easily put it in your makeup bag.


One of the recent cream blushers that I brought was in last autumn. I saw this beautiful shade soft Murad, a very nice colour for autumn, from max factor. I definitely need to go back and get a few more shades. As with the other cream blushers, all I have mentioned above dry as a powder whereas this stays cream, a nice change. it is pigmented, and the colours are quite unique. some people aren't really fond of the packaging, me personally speaking, think it's really cute and neat, as it's small it doesn't take up a lot of room. thumbs up from me! no mirror but see-through packaging yay!
 
 
 All the cream blushers in a line up!
 
Thanks For Reading, any suggestions or info regarding posts Comment below, love reading what my viewers/ fellow bloggers have got to say!
Love you Beautiful People
 
Lipsiie

4 comments :

  1. I am not wearing a lot of make up so I have never been a blusher person! But since your post I really want them all!! Especially the Revon one in "Pinched"...I love the colour!!Thanks for sharingg!!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are quite blendable and look natural on the skin as they are cream blushers more then powder anyway, and great for this time of year!

    Thanks for commenting realky appreciate
    Lipsiie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cream blushers look amazing Lipsiie, I love wearing brights myself weather it be clothes, lipsticks or blushers!

    Tee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the weather and type of makeup especially during this time of year, i reLly like the brights!

      Thank you for your comment
      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx