My Mac Palette

14 March 2014

OMG do you ever get excited when you see makeup collection, like the shades people have and especially Mac products? then your totally on my side of the page (were both in agreement) Not only is it just being nosy (totally love it) but it helps me choose for when I want to compare different shades and swatches. Another reason would be I hate the swatches on the actual websites, a total waste of time looking at. Which is why I thought this post (my 15 pan eye shadow palette)  may be some what of an interest for you.


 
This is my own personalised mac 15pan palette, which consists of my favourite shades that I wear. Most of the shades are neutral and a few olive and plum shades in there. I also have a quad palette with my most worn everyday shadows in there and easier to carry around with me, imagine pulling this palette out of my handbag? Woah! firstly adds to the weight of all the other makeup i'm probably carrying, takes a lot of space and a big thing that would really hurt would be if it accidentally cracks. And anyway if your just popping out who needs to carry all these shades, nope better stay safe at home :)
 

 
Here's a close up of all the shades, row by row from left to right.

 
Expensive pink a gorgeous peachy shade with pink shimmers, this is a glittery shade and look super pretty on the lid and compliments my skin well. The next shade honey lust, again another glittery shade a super pretty shade gold with light undertones of peach. Era is a very nice transition colour for me or even on the lid. Mulch is a really nice bronze shade which is a very similar shade to mac bronze, but this has more brown in it. Brown down is a very nice brown to wear in the crease and outer V. Lastly mystery a cool brown tone to add definition to the outer v crease.


 
 
 

Cranberry is a very popular colour, its like a red with purple undertones. Scrumptious Olive is a shade that I had my on for a very long time. Swiss chocolate is a warm brown with red undertones again nice crease colour and out V, woodwinked is a super pretty gold colour. Twinks is like a purple shade with slight gold undertone. And sketch as you can see is a purple shade, one to add depth to the eyes!
 Last row of colours, starting with green smoke a unique colour consist of a green shade with undertones of black and silver specs. Next is smut a dark grey colour really nice to do smokey eye, and lastly Carbon which is a matte black colour, one shade you definitely need in any palette.
 
Okay now on to the big *should I really buy this?* Each mac eye shadow cost 12.50! or you could get just the pan for £10 each. which is still a big craziness to all other sane people living in this planet but hey were not sane were beauty addicts!
Mac has changed the packaging of their palettes, not sure if that's recent but before you couldn't see through the lid which i'm super happy I brought mine with the see through lid. imagine how annoying it would have been not seeing the shades. won't be very pretty then would it?
 The bottom is magnetic and the pans stick to it. you do have to buy the 15 eye shadow insert separate, another money grabber. Mac has a wide range of eye shadows, and they're super super pigmented! it's not cheap to create, but you will love each shade as you have personally chosen them yourself! I brought them when I received 10% off in Debenhams, so maybe look out for deals :)


Thanks for reading beautiful people
 
Lipsiie
 

6 comments :

  1. I loved this palette! The shades that you chose are super amazing!! It is indeed really expensive (at least for my wallet) but I would definitely want one of these!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is quite expensive but i brought mine with ten percent discount, there are some other great palettes which i have done posts on which are cheaper compared to this but are amazing quality, the urban decay palettes, inglot, sleek and MUA!

    Thank you for commenting beautiful
    Lipsiie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm just beginning with my mac collection, some of the shades you have look really nice will be getting them for my own palette

    Tee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your palette, mac do some amazing shades, one for everyones taste

      Thanks for commenting
      Lipsiie xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh I love looking at other people's palletes! Thank's for looking at mine :) I will definitely be purchasing Era and Honey lust after reading this :)

    Vicky xo

    http://vbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/my-mac-eyeshadow-palette-so-far.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love stalking makeup Vicky :) thank you honey lust is a gorgeous colour!

      Lipsiie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx