Maybelline's baby lips anyone?

21 March 2014

Remember the time when Maybelline introduced a line called baby lips? Yupp of course we're all familiar with it! the little lipsticks that come in bright colours. I think I'm a little late down he road talking about them now but hey I don't know about you but very time I see a new one in the shop aisles a little excitement flushes over me!

Here in the UK we don't often get varieties like the US *jealous inside* so I'm sure in the US there's plenty more shades then what we have here, but so far I have pretty much the four shades you can get hold of, if there's more let me know below! 

Enough of my rambling and onto the product, can you tell this is one that I perhaps LOVE!? Well what's good about them? The fact that they are a sheer lipstick form, they have colour but not too much, hydration and little shine but no sticky stuff which I'm not all that very fond of! 

The smell of them are like AMAZING! Not that you buy a product for it's smell but they add to the amazingness. I use them before I go sleep or even when I wake up, and on days when I feel like wearing no makeup or perhaps less makeup, this is the my go to thing! To summarise a lip balm with colour but not what Revlon's lip butters are which are more of a light coverage lipstick and bit sticky.

The four shades that I own, clear hydrating, one that I use most often, pink punch is a nice pink shade, peach kiss is a nice peachy neutral shade and lastly my Favourite favourite cherry ME! Like this stuff is awesome!

Did I mention they only cost £2.99??




 
Yasmin
 
 ♥
 

 

14 comments :

  1. Great review! I have the colorless one in the blue tube.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun , yup the hydrating one :) a nice everyday colourless one!

      Lipsiie xx

      Delete
  2. I love baby lips, they are great for everyday makeup! I added your button to my sidebar by the way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Jess totally agree with you, I've added your button too!

      Thank you for your lovely comment, Lipsiie xx

      Delete
  3. I love these! I keep the peach colored one in my purse!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yh Chloe, they are amazing and really easy to wear, and they hydrate your lips at the same time! <3

      Thanks for commenting hun, Lipsiie xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! Cherry Me looks lovely!
    By the way, I've added your button to my blog. :)

    x Sophie
    www.sobrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup by far Cherry Me is my favourite shade and i wear it very often!

      Thank you Sophie, I tried to get your button but for some reason the code box under your button is empty, if you copy the code and paste it in my comments that would be great!

      Lipsii xx

      Delete
  5. Turns out I accidentally deleted the code, it's back there now though.
    It won't let me paste the code here, but you can get it from my blog now I've fixed it. :)

    x Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've the blue one, they're so fine!! xx
    http://www.xxtessie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp Tessie, maybelline should get out some more makeup in this line !

      Thabk you for commenting beautiful xx

      Delete
  7. I can't get enough of these lip products! Great review!

    Peace & Sunshine,
    Sammi at Sammi Sunshine- A Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sammi, glad to know you liked my review, yuup they are really nice especially as something sheer to wear!

      Yasmin xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx