Palette storage

15 March 2014

I've shown you a lot of my palettes; mac palette, urban decay naked palette, smashbox palette, mac quad palette, so I thought it would be a good idea to show you how I store most my palettes obviously!, its good inspiration (hopefully) because I know I love watching videos and seeing blogs all about makeup storage and how they decorated and organised their makeup! My makeup storage is made up of acrylic holders and stationary pieces (most are very affordable!)

This I believe is a magazine holder or as it's labelled metal letter rack, I brought mine from wilkinson, I know plenty of stationary shops that sell these, I loved the colour and the print on this. It has 3 stands. I think it's called Nastalgia or something like that, might be completely wrong but I did buy this ages ago. this only cost a fiver or less! (that's pounds im talking about)

wondering why I have the tag even though I brought this ages ago? I'm toally on the same boat as you as I'm wondering the very same thing! note to myself when buying things don't let excitement get in the way take the tags off!
on a more serious note now:) I like to place my taller slim palettes at the back so I am able to see them and then put my mac 15 pan palette in the next stand. I think its looks really nice. I then place all my small palettes at the front. All my sleek palettes( too many to fit here) go in my draw.
I put the actual stand on top of my muji drawers (anyone want to see the raved about draws in the beauty world comment below!) . At the back of the stand I place this huge ELF palette as I can see it, and also it's rather too big to fit anywhere else.

 I hope this gave some ideas as this is practical if your on a budget, its just super pretty.

Lipsiie
 


4 comments :

  1. Such an amazing idea!! I will definitely buy one of these!! Great ideaaa!!Thank you so much for sharing!! My gfc is currently crashed but I will come back when it's fixed! I LOVE your posts.. Such a shame I haven't known your blog up until know!! You are super cool! Keep it up!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much maria, glad to know i have inspired someone! Its a super cheap as well to store the palettes like this and also looks really pretty in display

    Lipsiie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw this in wilikinsons myself the other day who knew it had many other uses! What a great idea!

    ps- Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always come across things like this Jessica and try to be creative, great to know you liked the idea of my idea
      haha what a mouthful to say :)

      no worries hun- Thanks for commenting beautiful xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx