Loreal telescopic explosion mascara review

03 June 2014

Yes beauties I have another review for you, this mascara in fact. Hope this is helpful if you are looking to buy a mascara or this mascara and the best thing is it's affordable and a drugstore. Enjoy Reading..

Telescopic explosion mascara, for months I have searched this mascara but it is not to be found in the UK market but is a popular one sold in America. I heard the raves with this ball like mascara and longing to try it.

At last I came across this in a market sold in London for a bargain price of 2.50, I'm sure this would have been sold at around £10! It was sealed with its packaging and the guy told me it was whole sale and definitely from the US and not china as i was very eager to know.

As you can see the wand itself is a plastic applicator that is shaped like a small round ball with spikes coming out of it. The mascara it self has many versions such ad the waterproof, carbon black and blackest black. I opted for the carbon black and the want itself was red. There was also a lid with the mascara not that I would use it as I don't like hassle of washing the wand then putting away and closing the lid of the tube, I would rather stick the applicator inside haha

So to the application itself after one coat, I was in love!


And depending on the way you apply, it gives different results. It lengthens and curls, a con to this would be that you do have to put a little more effort then a normal mascara as the ball is small. 

This would have been my favourite drugstore mascara if I could get my hands on more, if you know anywhere that sells this in the UK please let me know below.
 

Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 ♥
 

2 comments :

  1. wow! It must be really good! Thank you for the review! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome Diana, hope it helped, I did really like it xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx