My top drugstore lipglosses

26 June 2014

 
Now when it comes to lipsticks, nearly all brands come up with ranges of formulas with very nice colours but when it comes to lip glosses I'm a little more picky, they're either so glittery that I feel like a five year old or so sticky that everything sticks to it like its makeup not glue! or the colours are just not right.

NYX mega shine lip gloss: beige
Some of these are raved about already as it is.. So I'm sure your familiar with some! Starting with Nyx beige lipgloss that  hardly matches the name, (like its not beige what so ever?) in fact it is a very pretty pink mlbb shade! Although this is little on the sticky side I dont find it majorly sticky, the colour pay off is really nice and the smell... Bubblegum mmmm.. The packaging isnt all that but I really like the pretty bow on the lid :) what I love best about this is wearing it on top of a nude lipstick, it gives the prettiest look ever! Nyx can be purchased online on the Nyx website and even Next sell Nyx products now. This cost £4.50.

Maybelline colour sensational cream: Coral blush

Let's get the glittery one out of the way now, when I say glitter I repeat I don't mean the 'pretend makeup' a 6year old wears, but rather specs of gold blended with the peach colour of the lipgloss which I don't mind at all but adds to the effect, and nothing too major! This lipgloss is not sticky at all!! Oh and the smell? Watermelon which I love!! I think the packaging is really cute and sleek nothing to bulky and pretty much fits anywhere! This line has a range of shades and cost £6.19 in boots or Superdrug.
 
Rimmel Apocolips: Across the universe
One of my favourite lip glosses as I'm sure you all know by now, the famous Apocolips by Rimmel! Absolutely brilliant, the pigmentation, the different colours, definitely not sticky, just not that fond of the smell but it can be ignored. If your interested it smells of that makeup smell if I make any sense. Its not glossy or matte but a nice In between! I absolutely adore them! In Superdrug or boots they are sold at 6.49

Nyx matte lip cream: Stolkhom SMLc02
My next two lipgloses are matte formulas. Starting with again Nyx, their soft matte lip cream, although it has the word matte which in my head formulates the word dry, this is not at all, its more of a cream that dries matte. So moisturising, again the pigmentation, the colour selection is spot on. This smells of butter cream which I don't mind at all. The packaging is small and cute :) this can be purchased Nyx online for £5.50.

Bourjois Rogue edition velvet: 02 Frambourjoise
Lastly my newest purchase the Bourjoise rougue edition velvet. The colour selection is not much as there is only 4 or 5 shades to choose from, however they have some bold bright colours that look awesome especially for spring and summer. Again the matte isn't drying and they are so long lasting! I think a little less pigmented then the Nyx matte lip creams. they can be found in Superdrug from £8.99. A little pricey but they are one of the best matte finishes from drugstore and high end.


 

What's your favourite Lipgloss?
 
Thanks for reading dolls, 
Yasmin

 
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. Across the universe vind ik echt prachtig!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Venessa, yes sure ill follow you

    X

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx