Huge debenhams haul!!

04 June 2014

Embrace yourself when there's 10% off on high end makeup I don't think I could help myself! I  brought all this in two lots so I didn't go crazy in one day, and I did think long and hard.. Believe me I had a lot more in my basket before I purchased! And because I did buy everything couple of weeks ago I got to try these so I can tell you what I think of them so far...




I was in the mac store and I really wanted  some falsies, and I know mac lashes are really good and are not that expensive. They last a long time as I tend to re-use mine a lot. These are the lashes number 43 and originally cost £10. These are brown coloured and not black as I thought, they look OK on but next time I will get a different style.

I brought a brush cleanser for quick cleaning again costing £10. I really like it, as it cleans my brushes really quickly. I brought the mac pro long wear concealer for under my eyes and blemishes as it has good coverage and lasts a very long time shade nc35 price at. I just can't believe I didn't own a mac concealer as of yet. I had a sample of the Bareminerals original foundation in light and I wanted to purchase the actual thing, as there was 10% off thought might as well now. I do really like it on it own as well as on top of foundation has very good coverage.



I have always gone to the benefit counter and been eyeing this blusher for a very long time. Its a very pretty bronzy pinky shade. I also have the benefit hoola bronzer which I really like. Same packaging, with a small mirror and brush.



Recently I heard some famous bloggers talking about the Clinique extra thirst moisturiser, this is perfect for dry dehydrated skin which I myself suffer from and my origins Ginzing moisturiser wasn't doing anything for me. So far of using this I absolutely love it, really does do what it says and I instantly feel it!


Staying on the brand Clinique, this again is something I had my eye on, the Clinique bottom lash mascara only cost £10. So far using it I love it, doesn't leak on the skin, like it for special occasions.


Makeup brushes!? Do I need anymore probably not! But haha yup the famous but, I really did want them, the mac 109 for contouring not sure what I think of this brush yet, the mac 168 for blending concealer which I really really love! And lastly Bobbi brown face blender such a soft brush, I might use this for my Bareminerals foundation but not sure yet!


No order is complete without lipsticks, having visit mac store in Westfield and swatching these I had to but mac pattiseirie a pretty nude everyday colour and this beautiful lipstick all fired up! Oh and this luxury lipstick, just look at the YSL lipstick packaging! Lipstick freak that I am I needed this! The shade is 09 and I brought the rogue vulupte shine!





Lastly and OMG after owning the naked 1 palette by urban decay and having love that, I thought I really need another one (of course I don't) just like the naked 1 this speaks for itself! Consist of taupe shades of nude. I have done a review on the UD naked 1 palette if you would like to see or even any reviews on any of these please let me know below, and I don't think I will buying any beauty things for the time being... Totally guilty!
 


Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 ♥
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

4 comments :

  1. I love the Naked palette! I've only got the 1 at the moment but its so good - You'll love it!! :)

    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp was stopping myself buying all 3! haha maybe next time,
      ive been using it and so far I do love it, but I do choose the naked 1 over this as the naked1 has more variety of colours to choose from.

      Thanks for your comment Chloe
      x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx