La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Review

15 June 2014

Review time. Spots, marks and skin problems? French companies really  know their stuff when it comes to skincare. A very well known brand La Roche Posay (if you were like I've never heard of their brand, you will now! ) have a range of products. Long name to say but it's one brand your not likely to forget!

One of their most famous products the Effaclar Duo which I have used for many months and have also recommended this to a number of people, I cannot live without.

Let's start off with my skin, I had breakouts but nothing major like acne, but I had a problem, when these spots were gone they left these horrible marks on my skin which were a purple-ish tone and couldnt quite be covered by concealer!  How annoying, I came across this product and thought I would try it for myself.

I am so glad I did, this is definitely worth the pennies. At first I didn't like it, and then they changed the formula and I went ahead and brought the updated version which is a gel consistency. Thank God! I noticed a visible the next day.

No exaggeration.

Honestly,!
This has become my HG!!! The marks have faded and I think it's unclogged my skin as well. Whatever it was my skin was definitely better.

Honestly try it, you can find this in boots and there's always offers on like 3 for 2 and so on. 

I apply it after my cleansing routine in the night sometimes under my moisturiser or instead of and same in the morning. Works for all skin types, sinks into the skin, isn't liquidy or thick and creamy.
 
I know this product does have some hype around it and defo reason for it. On the packaging there's even money back guarantee!
 
 

Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 ♥
 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!
 

2 comments :

  1. I might try this soon! Sounds great! x

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend this hun, it is really good! It inproved my skin alot xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx