May Favourites :)

06 June 2014

 
This month I have really been having a loving bond between me and these products, one that I believe will be very lasting, all not surprisingly beauty related. A lot of things I have brought if you have seen my haul posts I have really enjoyed but I've tried to keep it minimal as possible. enjoy reading :)

 
Starting with this foundation, I have no idea why I'm so late in trying this but from the moment I have worn this I have loved it, the first one I've tried from the drugstore that has high coverage but yet is very light weight. the colour range is excellent, last all day, however it does flake a little on my very dry parts on my face, although only I notice personally, I have worn this literally everyday since I brought this. my shade is w4.
 
At the beginning of the month I was breaking out again :( so I opted for my origins spot remover and I noticed my spots decreasing in size very quickly. I used this and my
 
 
I love these lashes for an everyday natural look, that I brought 3! honestly its something I've worn a lot this month when I can't be bothered with mascara. they are the Eyelure ones number 155.
 
Everyone who knows me knows I'm a little crazy over brushes, recently I have discovered my love for the Zoeva silk finish brush. First when I brought this I put it aside and wasn't very fond of it. but lately I've had a mind change. this brush is soft and blends so well! I've used this everyday and equally loved as much as my RT face expert brush. you can buy Zoeva brushes from zoeva.com, or love makeup .com
 
A blusher that you have probably spotted in my kiko haul video has very much impressed me. It's called crossroad pink and comes in this funky colourful packaging. the shade gives me a very nice summer healthy glow!
 
 
 
You know how I love my mac lipsticks, and this month I brought 3 new shades, although I do really like the shades I purchased this is like left me speechless! its that sexy! its a hot pink with red undertone called 'all fired up' matte finish. I am so glad I brought this after swatching it couple of times!
 
Lastly something that will remind you of spring and summer, this pastel minty colour nail polish from barry'm. with plain outfits it brings them to life. in general I just really like colour so I thought I'd include it in my monthly favourites. The shade of the Barry'm nailpolish is called mint green for those of you interested!
 

P.S. I have recently had a blog name change, previously it was named lipsiie, now it is called Yasmiinella, so don't forget to follow me on all other social media platforms

Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 ♥
 
Instagram | Bloglovin  | Tumblr | Pininterest | Twitter | GooglePlus 

Don't forget to follow and subscribe!

2 comments :

  1. The lipstick looks great! And the nailpolish too! Haven't tried the Zoeva brushes yet, but they must be good! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Diana,
      Yes the Zoeva brushes are fab, and they are don't cost a lot compared to other brushes, I have recommended this brush to a lot of people and they love it :)

      Thank you for commenting,
      Yasmin xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx