Acrylic lipstick holders

28 May 2014


 
Guess what lovelies, another storage post. I hope you do like them! another brilliant and pretty way to keep makeup on display, saving money and also able to use all make up as they are visible!



 
 
 
The lipstick holder itself holds 14 lipsticks or lip-glosses, anything as big as YSL lipstick fits in. I ordered this from Ebay and cost around £3.52 with free p&p! bargain I say. I love placing this on my makeup table where I can access my lipsticks, this also helps my lipsticks being used and I'm not always reaching for the same one again and again! this looks very well with my Muji drawers as its plastic and clear.
 
 
You can purchase this from here. The seller is from china and this took about a month to arrive. I ordered 2! and there is no customs charge either. I'm very happy with my purchase and I think its super cheap :)

Thanks for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 ♥
 

2 comments :

  1. Great idea, I need one of those. My lipsticks are so unorganised that I end up wearing the same ones all the time and neglecting some really pretty ones.

    x ♥ Sophie | So Bright & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup defo hun, it helps me a lot so I'm not using the same ones, and also its super pretty on display with all the beautiful lipsticks

      Yasmin xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx