April Favourites!

01 May 2014





Been little busy over the Easter Holidays so I apologise but I'm back with my monthly favourites for April! At first I thought there's not much but slowly I found more products that have been doing me proud! I noticed a lot of these products have been used for that summery glow. S o without further or do shall we read on ;)  

 

How about we start this post with none other than a summer bronzer. I'm sure you have seen this product all over the blog world, it looks like a chocolate bar and smells a bit like one too! I love using this alongside a matte contour shade and I have used this a lot! Well done Bourjois :) this is the shade 52, and it only comes in 2 shades I believe.
 

 

Max factor burnt caramel 745 I'm sure you have seen this lipstick in my nude post, but recently I have reached out to this a lot! love nudes with a bit of bronzer! this is Max Factor's burnt caramel 745 lipstick.
 

Yes of course I have to mention this again, my favourite ever real techniques expert face brush! Such a treat to apply foundation with this!  

A new product I have been trying recently and I really like it is the body shop extra virgin mineral foundation, this is really dewy and nice to wear at this time of year although. I'm trying a way to stomach the smell though! Really not a fan, but what I like most about the foundation is when I take it off I feel like it makes me Skin clearer! like skincare and makeup in one! never thought I'd be saying that haha, I think its due to the virgin oil in it don't know! my shade is 208.
 

Ooooh another mascara in my favourites! I have been going for the glowy natural look with just mascara, and this really opens my eyes! another one of my favourites I would say! the thin brush really gets in to all the tiny little hairs! Love it! this is called Masterpiece Max high volume and definition mascara by Max Factor.
 

Lets just please take a minute, is this blusher just not so pretty! Although compared to normal mac blushes this is more pricey as it's the mineralise blush but this gives just such an amazing glowy pink colour !! honestly when I wear it, it looks like I have a very healthy glow! the shade is called Gentle. there's more shades with this effect, so go in any Mac counter and see if you like any!
 

Lastly a hair product, from all the dying of my hair I have been getting a lot of split ends I don't know if this works like overtime but its such a miracle like as soon as I apply this my split ends disappear! And Charles Worthington do some amazing hair products for an inexpensive price!

What have you enjoyed this month?

Thank you for reading dolls,
Yasmin
 ♥
 

4 comments :

  1. Want to try the Bourjois bronzer!!!

    I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog for my first posts!

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii :) I nominated you for the Liebster award but stupidly forgot to tell the people I nominated... oopsy :) Check it out here:

    http://vbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the Bourjous bronzer, it's so nice. I tried the Body Shop virgin minerals foundation and I really didn't like it, I felt like it was really heavy on my skin and I completely agree about the smell, it's awful haha!
    Bea x

    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Bourjois bronzer is amazing! I love the smell of it as well X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx