Kiko haul and other :)

27 May 2014

Hey Beautiful's, I know its been such a long time a long time I've been really busy but I am back with a haul, many actually but to begin with a beauty haul!!! From Kiko and Boots. one good thing to my lateness of this haul is that I got to try all these products so I can at least give a mini review :)
 

 
I'm not sure if you can see the image properly I apologise as it's night, and I thought its now or never I do this post! When I saw these blushers in store I instantly fell in love, they have a beautiful healthy glow to them. The round one reminds me a lot of Nars orgasm! the two square shaped ones, have a print of a jeans pocket on them, the shades pink attraction and pop of peach were the colours I chose. the peach one I'm not that excited over as I haven't worn it. but the pink one I love it! also my first impression in the shop was different to what I saw at home. there was more shimmer in the shop but I guess due to the lighting. when I wear pink attraction it looks like a really nice healthy glow!.
 
 
Next to eyelash curlers, I know I brought the boots no7 eyelash curlers but I wasn't all satisfied. these cost around £6! quite cheap I would say. very easy to use, and I actually prefer them over the no7 ones, however it still isn't the one.. maybe one day I will purchase the raved Shu emera ones :)
 
 
 
My eyeliner was slowly coming to an end, and I really wanted to try a new one, so whilst in Kiko I came across this, I really like the brush and it was under £6 I'm sure, which is a very good price. I have worn this every day since I brought this and I absolutely love it! the brush is amazing as it's thin yet firm. and the colour is black and just my kind of thing! very very satisfied will definitely repurchase!
 
 
Don't tell me off guys, things just happen when I'm next to beauty related things... Oh dear again! haha I know this purchase was definitely not needed, yup another brush. It's an okay brush but rather expensive If I think about it now costing around £15! I have used this here and there and it does blend foundation and if your looking for a small brush this will be great, however when your like me and have 10 brushes for foundation this is money wasted..
 
I only brought this because it was on discount, reduced from £5 to £2. this is not like any other pencil but rather glossy. bizzare for me as this was the first time  I came across this, the shade is really pretty a nude colour. i have worn this mixed with other lip products or even on its own.
 
 
 
Moving on from Kiko to boots, I came across this foundation (not that I don't have enough already) but I heard many great reviews on this so I though I would try plus they had so many shades and a 3 for 2 offer couldn't refuse! Loreal true match foundation in the shade w4 has an spf of 17, firstly this is a medium to thick coverage and has a matte finish which isn't over drying. I love this foundation, I have worn it at least everyday if not most of the week. although I feel my forehead seems drying, friends and family have said it looks fine. this lasts all day! when I wear it I let it settle on my face for a while then carry on with the rest of my makeup, that way I will feel as though it matches with my skin better. defo repurchase and a favourite of mine :)
 
a new release from no7, is this highlighter. you glide it on your cheek, bridge of your nose and blend out with a brush. i really like this highlighter so far and very easy to use!
 
Last but not least my last purchase, i have heard that deodorants are not all too good for the skin as it clogs the pores on the underarms which stop you sweating. sweating is good for you. in some cases the sweat that gathers under the skin can turn into a big ball and cause severe pain and need operating on. of course you can do your own research :) after hearing about this true story I've opted for this roll on. dove is one my favourite brands and also this has lemon in it which helps lightening the skin!
 
 
I will be doing a Debenhams haul for you people in probably 2 different posts as there are quite a lot of buys, and high end products, and also a clothing haul :) I can only apologise for not posting, as when I planned to do this haul sadly everything got deleted and I left it!
 

Thank you for reading dolls,
Yasmin
 ♥
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx