How I store my brushes

09 April 2014

Storage ideas are one of my many favourite's to watch or read whether it is here in the blogger world or Youtube. these give me a fair few crafty thoughts, so as part of my makeup storage posts, this is my post on how I store my brushes (a few too many brushes I agree!)


My bedroom consist of a red and white theme. So if you spot my makeup storage bit and bobs to be white do not be alaramed! Starting with this one, this is actually candle holder that I brought from a charity shop for £1. I like to put my eyeshadow brushes and smaller face brrushes like my highlighter, contour and concealer brushes.

The next two beauties are actually from Wilkinson. The design is some what sinilar to the candle holder (yay!) this is again part of the stationary set of Nastolgia (I think that's how you say it or spell it more like) 
I think they look really pretty on the makeup table and store brushes well. I have a post on how I store my palettes here if you were curious to see :) I will also be doing a post on my muji drawers, and lipstick holder :) lost of storage ideas yayay! hope your interested :) don't forget to comment and follow me!
 
 
Thank's for reading dolls,
 
Yasmin
 ♥
 

10 comments :

  1. I saw these in Wilko's today actually, perfect as a brush holder!! :)

    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yupp Chloe :) they fit a lot of brushes in and look really nice!

      Thanks for commenting Beautiful
      Yaz xx

      Delete
  2. I store my brushes in similar pots as well! These look so pretty!

    Also, thank you for following my previous blog, Lipstickdaisies! I have recently moved to a new blog and it would mean so much to me and I would be so thankful if you could follow it!

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arww :) your welcome Celine and sure hun

      Yasmin xx

      Delete
  3. Great idea and cool collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I store my make up brushes in the same holder from Wilkos! I love them
    Jess x x
    A-Beautiful Secret
    A-Beautiful Secret GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! great minds think alike !!
      Thanks for commenting Jess

      Yasmin xx

      Delete
  5. Such a cute way to store your makeup! :) These posts have made me realise I really need to organise my makeup better, at the moment I just keep everything in lots of makeup bags but it takes me ages to find what I'm looking for.

    x ♥ Sophie | So Bright & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup Sophie, by organising makeup it helps in using products up because before I used to use and reuse the makeup that's out and forget about the ones in my draw!

      Yasmin xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leaving a comment beautiful. Love reading them!
Have a lovely day! Yasmin xx